With a background that includes completion of graduate studies at the UBC Sauder School of Business, specifically in the Family Enterprise Advisor program, Rick is well equipped to handle your needs.
No matter the size of your business, Rick and his team will help you:
- Use funds in a tax-efficient way
- Help you set up and fund your buy-sell agreements
- Discuss your Transition of your business to family members or others
- Set up plans to ensure you, your partners and families are financially secure in the event of death or serious illness
- Help you to access your "trapped" corporate funds with minimal tax
- Potentially protect your hard earned money from creditors
Spending your profits
As a business owner, it can be frustrating when you want to spend the money you've worked so hard to earn, only to be heavily taxed when you access the money that's trapped in your company. Click here to learn how our team of financial advisors can develop creative solutions for you, allowing you to access your money with minimal tax.
Planning is crucial when you are creating a comprehensive analysis of how you would like to see your business prosper in a way that you can feel secure in. Creative solutions encompass the preservation and succession of wealth, current and future taxation issues and investment for your retirement. Click here to learn more.
We can help you take care of the following core financial pieces:
- Insurance plans
- Pension plans
- Wise long-term investment decisions
At The Richard Jones Financial Group Ltd we recognize the hard work you put into your business. We provide the same level of commitment to your finances. If you want Rick to help you develop a personalized wealth strategy plan, give us a call or send us an email. We'd love to chat.